Monday, January 02, 2012

Blogging Again

A good friend recently reminded me of this almost forgotten blog and I thought that right here at the beginning of a new year would be a good time to get back to it. So far the new year has been spent lazily and quietly. We talked ourselves into staying at home on the first. We read, watched TV, did some internet research on motor homes and fifth wheels--nothing exciting, just a contentful beginning of the year.
Today is my birthday and I've always joked that I was born a day late and I've been running behind ever since. I've decided that is not a good way to think of it and starting today, my birthday will become my New Year's Day. Today marked the end of my 59th year of life and more importantly marks the first day of my 60th year.
This 60th year is a very important year. If all goes according to plan, it will be my last full year of work before beginning retirement and starting a life of full time RVing. I was already planning to blog our RV adventures so why not start with the anticipation and the planning and the research and the emotions as well as life's daily business as usual. Stay tuned.

















Today

1 comment:

Laura said...

YAY!